Thursday, March 19, 2009

Playing Catch Up

So I am trying to play catch up on the house here. Not that, that much has happened but I want to get all up to speed before the real big stuff starts.

So we had Chuck Bishop and his friend's out to survey the property around the house. What a fabulous guy Chuck is - LOVE HIM!!! I am sad I didn't get a pic of him but I have a feeling he will be back. He has planned out our vegetable garden so once we are ready to implement we will give him a call. He is so lovely and knowledgable as well as being smart about the earth and all it gives us.

His guys came and have now furnished us with a fabulous Site Map of our property and the architects have a copy too so they can start their plans in ernest.

Onwards and upwards..............

No comments:

Post a Comment