Friday, January 29, 2010

Glasses

When I moved out to CA I stupidly bought cheap, icky drinking glasses. Both Kyle and I dislike them, they are thin and flimsy and boring. I have been scouring for some cool new ones but its hard to justify buying new glasses when the old work perfectly fine (and the odd one accidentally gets broken, Ooops, did I do that).

But now I have the perfect and fun solution. Make our own out of old wine bottles or beer bottles. I am so excited that I am going to go home and start looking for some cool empties and collect the ones that I want to make into drinking classes. This is going to be a fun, recycling project with much sassier glasses at the end and then I can donate my old glasses without regret.

Check out this link to Instructables on how to make your own -

 
Drinking Glasses from Wine Bottles - More DIY How To Projects

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this idea! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete