Friday, December 18, 2009

Remodalista


I think that Remodelista must be my favorite website ever. There isn't anything they post about that I don't like. But they hit the jackpot when they posted about Erin Martin's Water House in Napa, I am utterly in love with this place, its stunning. I love everything about it, it rocks my world. Check it out at Erin Martin's website or on Remodelista.

 I adore the dining room and the seeming absence of the wall and that dining room table is fantastic.
The kitchen is as near perfect as I have ever seen. Of all the hundreds of photos I have collected from magazines and on the net, this takes the prize as being as close to what I would love in a kitchen. Of course nix the chairs and concrete countertops;-)

The exterior is stunning, the awning and clean outside facade and how you can open up the house from front to back, leaves me breathless.

Thank you Remodalista...pure inspiration!









No comments:

Post a Comment