Thursday, May 26, 2011

More Tractor Supply Decor

I have to say I am loving this Tractor Supply movement for Home Decor, nothing like bringing the barn into the home. Check out this previous Tractor Supply lovely.


So these are grain scoop candles, how crazy is that. I do think they look pretty cool as sconces, they would be even better with electric lights (I always forget to light candles). These grain scoops are featured here.


I also loved this shower basin, though not sure how easy it would be to clean. The huge benefit here is it would be non-slip. Thoughts of old age and having to equip myself with one of those emergency alert buttons for fear I would be lying on the floor for hours wimping pathetically. Check out that post here.


I really don't need to say anything here, this is fantastic and actually cooler than the dumpster pool. I heart this pool very, very much. Check out more pics of that here.

We are off to Twain Harte to work on the cabin this weekend, finish the siding, put the window in, all fun and DIY games!

No comments:

Post a Comment