Monday, August 3, 2009

Aqua Camping

I saw this and my mind went wild. How hilarious is this form of camping, only in Holland, those crazy Dutch! What got me wildly excited was the thought of this thing popping up in U.S. locations - The Hudson, The Charles, The Potomac (god forbid, they might shoot it out of the water), The Mississippi (maybe they already have these there), The St. Lawrence (brrr), The Rio Grande, The Port of L.A..(they would be insta-trendy then)..just too funny to think about. I think that this is a fabulous concept and would be so much fun, floating down a river with little Gimley aboard.floatingcamping2


Crazy Floating Gimley

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't they just buy a boat? Although I guess this way they can go on land or sea. For a minute I thought you had painted Gimley.

    ReplyDelete